Train the Trainer Training Course
The impact of COVID, lockdown and remote working now calls for trainers to adapt to deliver to both worlds face to face and remotely – Trainers will have to look at re-engaging with their people and customers so this Train the Trainer is a timely offering.
BACK BY DEMAND!!
We are excited to announce that we are delivering Train the Trainer training , an Impacting training workshops for 2022 back by demand ‘Via Zoom so you can book wherever you are in the UK’ This is a two day programme that will enhance the skills of your in-house trainers and facilitators.
There is an art to being a great trainer and what it takes to be one, it’s not just about being an expert in your subject, it’s about engaging an audience.
John Henrik Clarke states:
“A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.”
- People learn by doing
- Great teachers can empathise with their audience
- It’s not what you teach but how you teach it
- You cannot make people learn, you must help them discover
- Learners should be encouraged to feel emotion (you can make them laugh, surprise them, pull them in with a story)
- The teacher and learner is a two way relationship; engagement is key
This dynamic, practical two day programme will provide delegates with the skills to:
- To investigate and highlight the core elements which define a good trainer
- To give delegates an insight into the skills required to deliver successful training courses
- To provide delegates with an understanding of the importance of creating a learning culture whilst training that can be achieved
Date – 19th & 20th January 2022
Venue – via Zoom
Cost – £399 +VAT per person
10% discount applicable for two or more delegates
Places are limited so book asap to avoid disappointment! Email email@example.com