We are delighted to announce that we are holding another of our popular training workshops ‘Personal Impact Presentation Skills’ a two day programme.
“The mind is a wonderful thing. It starts working the minute you are born and never stops until you get up to speak in public.” – Roscoe Drummond
Public speaking and presenting are listed as some of the top fears that people have along with flying and spiders. And yet the ability to deliver presentations is an essential part of our day to day roles. whether that is presenting to our teams, customers or peers.
This dynamic, practical two-day programme will provide delegates with the skills to design and deliver creative, impacting presentations with confidence.
This programme is suitable for anyone that needs to deliver presentations including:
– Team Leaders
By the end of the programme delegates will:
– Be able to write engaging content and understand how to structure a presentation
– Understand the importance of thinking of the audience and what is important to them
– Learn how to understand and channel nerves
– Develop techniques to engage an audience
– Handle question and answer sessions
There is practical work during this programme which will result in delivery of a short presentation by delegates at the end of the course.