Another super virtual workshop from Sensée.
This workshop focused on the business case for WFH and how to create an effective WFH/hybrid model.
Sandra Busby was joined by experts from home and hybrid workplace specialist Sensée
Paul Whymark, Chief Operations Officer and Homeworking Team Leader, Sarah Benkalai.
During the session, we asked:
• How do you get people in your organisation to recognise the value of WFH and hybrid working?
• How can organisations measure the effectiveness of WFH and hybrid versus bricks and mortar?
• Should WFH be a right or a reward?
• What strategic and tactical plans will best ensure everyone is on the same work mission?
• What should go into your homeworking strategy? Who should be involved in its preparation?
• Understanding the homeworkers’ journey: Why do people choose to WFH? What behaviours/characteristics are associated with the best homeworkers?
• How do you go about recruiting this profile of person
If you attended the session and want to watch the video simply email email@example.com for the passcode. WATCH HERE: (Online workshop) Does WFH work? Does it make business sense? – Zoom