Elevation 2021: Leadership Academy
It has been requested that we offer the Elevation 2021 as daily training sessions! Giving the option of choice for all and due to the popularity and success of this impacting training we are delivering it online once again.
This programme is designed for new, established and aspiring leaders. Without the right Leaders in place, it’s hard for any team to achieve high performance, or even be successful.
Leaders play a vital part in delivering an organisation’s strategy, standards and expectations. Effective leadership has major impact on a team’s ability to deliver successfully and positively.
This exciting training programme will enable delegates to build confidence and develop key leadership and communication skills. The training also includes practical techniques to help drive performance, manage conflict and engage their teams.
These courses will give your colleagues new skills and techniques to be a great leader in a virtual world and are also transferable to a physical environment.
This Leadership Academy will be delivered by Nicky Courtney a highly respected executive who has more than 20 years’ experience working in the Contact Centre and Sales Industries.
Nicky has the unique set of skills of “having done the job” and has held a number of senior management positions during her career, she has transformed performance in sectors including energy, insurance, utilities, data, media and business information. Nicky has delivered training programmes and projects for many organisations including BT, Virgin Airways & The Royal Mint.
|Influencing Communication||Dates 25th June 2021|
- What is Influence
- Influence and Leadership
- Using communication to influence others
|Coaching Skills||Dates 1st & 2nd July 2021|
- Why Coach?
- Essential coaching behaviours
- Asking versus telling
- Effective coaching questions
- Structuring a coaching session
- Providing feedback
|Employee Engagement||Dates: 9th July 2021|
- What employee engagement really means and its impact on the performance
- How our workforces are changing and how to adapt to engage them
- Learn techniques to build engagement within your teams
|Conflict Management||Dates: 16th July 2021|
- What causes Conflict?
- Your conflict handling style
- Resolving conflict between yourself and others
- When and how to use managerial mediation
|Effective Time Management||Dates: 23rd July 2021|
- Not enough time?
- Feel you’ve achieved nothing throughout the day
- Use your time effectively
- Time cannot be managed, time is about self-management
- Learning to say no
Price: £149+vat per person per day. Coaching Skills (2 days) £298+vat per person
Date – As above dependant on training choice
Times: 9.30am – approx. 5.00pm
Trainer: Nicky Courtney