This 2-day course provides delegates with a networking strategy, enables them to identify and build valuable contacts and gives them the skills to develop the relationship further through business development activity. It is suitable for anyone in a role that requires them to generate new opportunities through networking or face to face business development or both.
Day one of the course provides a systematic approach to business networking that maximises opportunities to create new contacts and build future partnerships.
– What is Networking?
– Developing an effective network of relationships
– Setting networking goals
– Finding new contacts
– Developing your pitch – who are you and what do you do?
– Event follow up
Day two provides delegates with skills and tools to prospect effectively, arrange client meetings and hold effective business development conversations.
– Understanding the buyer’s journey
– Building trust ad rapport through behaviour styles
– Securing the business meeting
– Advanced questioning techniques to establish opportunities
– Delivering a value solution
– Closing the opportunities
– Post meeting follow up