Welsh Contact Centre Forum
Date – 08 Oct 2019
Time – TBA
Venue – TBC
Cost – £399+VAT
We are excited to announce another of our popular Impacting training workshops for 2019.
This two day programme will enhance the skills of your coaches, team leaders and managers and equip them to improve their performance, knowledge and confidence.
“I never ceased to be amazed at the power of the coaching process” – John Russell. MD – Harley Davidson Europe
Coaching is the one of the most powerful skills leaders can possess. This two day Coaching for Performance programme will enable delegates to:
– Understand Why Coaching is Important
– Learn the Fundamental Coaching Skills and Behaviours
– Understand How Adults Learn
– Have Coaching Models to Guide Their Sessions
– Understand How to Use Effective Questioning
– Be Able to Provide Constructive Feedback
– There will be opportunities to practice the skills learnt during the programme.
Programme content includes:
– What is coaching and why is it important to organisations?
– Skills and behaviours required to be an effective coach
– Barriers to coaching and how to overcome them
– How adults learn
– Understanding performance issue causes
– Coaching models
– Effective coaching questions
– Providing constructive feedback
– A Coaching Process
This training is suitable for anyone who has to coach staff, coaches, team leaders and managers.
DOWNLOAD THE BOOKING FORM HERE