BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY PLEASE READ THE ENTRY PROCESS AND T&Cs AT THE END OF THE PAGE
The entry process has been simplified with a short online application form, providing contact information which can be completed quickly and simply.
When this is completed just upload your entry – preferably as PDF.
You can upload several attachment files, if required.
Please note that there is a 5MB limit per file. You will receive an error message if you try to exit before the upload is complete.
1: Ensure that the file does not exceed 5MB
2: Where possible save documents as a PDF
3: Do not include high res artworks or photographs (these will exceed the max file size)
4: If you experience difficulties in uploading a document, please convert to a PDF (which is lower in file size and more compliant with the system)
The Entry Process
1. Read the Categories and Criteria section to select the one(s) you would like to enter and remember to check the Judging Criteria for the specific questions to be answered in your entry.
2. Please read the Terms and Conditions to ensure that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements.
3. Ensure that you provide sufficient evidence (description, testimonials, results) to support your entry.
4. To make a nomination complete the online entry form which requires the general information for each entry. We suggest that you cut and paste the brief company overview for each entry to save retyping each time. Read the criteria for the category you are entering carefully and make sure you address each element in your response.
5. All entries should be submitted using the official website. Attachments submitted without this form or which are incorrectly filled in, may be disqualified.
6. Entrants for the Individual Categories must be nominated by a manager within the organisation. These entries should be written in the third person, and the person nominated must approve the entry.
7. Entries for the Company Categories should be written by the team themselves and endorsed by a departmental manager.
8. You can submit up to three entries per category, and as many categories as you wish.
9. Entrants may include in the application supporting evidence which consist of one or more of the following:
10. Testimonials (for example, feedback from customers or clients, peers, team leaders, managers or other departments in your organisation acknowledging your excellence). Performance review document, targets, etc. Amendments to processes based on your feedback/recommendations. Case studies or other supporting evidence
11. Remember to submit before the closing date – 12noon, 3 September 2021
12. All entries will be assessed to ensure that they meet the criteria before being judged by an independent group of industry experts via virtual panel.
NB: If you have any queries regarding entries please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Entry
• The awards are open to companies employing a minimum of five staff within a contact centre based in Wales.
• The business/organisation must have its own Welsh identity/brand for multi-site/service operations.
• Any national or regional initiatives submitted must have been carried out within a Wales-based contact centre during 2020 and up to September 2021.
• All questions should be completed in full unless otherwise stated.
• You can submit up to three entries per category, and as many categories as appropriate.
• Additional information must be submitted online and uploaded as part of the application process. We cannot accept additional information by post or supporting email.
• Winners and highly commended must be willing to take part in any publicity or promotional activity requested by the award organisers.
• The winning entries will be published on the Welsh Contact Centre Forum’s website so please ensure that your entries are concise and address all the criteria outlined for the category entered.
• Your application will be judged on the information you provide in your entry so please make sure you provide as much detail as possible and answer the questions correctly.
• You are responsible for entering your organisation into the correct category(ies). You can enter more than one category as appropriate. However, only three entries per company – per category, will be accepted.
• Supporting evidence cannot be returned and the WCCF cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions.
• Information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the judges.
• The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Judges may not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so will result in your application being rejected.
• The closing date for entries is 12noon – 3 September 2021
• The first round of judging will establish the shortlist of finalists.
• There will be no feedback to entrants during the judging process but feedback from the judging panel will be supplied after the winners are notified at the Awards Ceremony.
• Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
• If a winner is unable to attend the Ceremony, the prize will be forwarded by post to the address on the application form.
• There will be no cash prizes and no alternatives to the prize given to award winners.
• All commercially sensitive information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.