We are excited to announce that due to high demand we are delivering this training again, another of our Impacting training workshops for 2018. This is a two day programme that will enhance the skills of your in-house trainers and facilitators.
There is an art to being a great trainer and what it takes to be one, it’s not just about being an expert in your subject, it’s about engaging an audience.
John Henrik Clarke states:“A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.”
– People learn by doing
– Great teachers can empathise with their audience
– It’s not what you teach but how you teach it
– You cannot make people learn, you must help them discover
– Learners should be encouraged to feel emotion (you can make them laugh, surprise them, pull them in with a story)
– The teacher and learner is a two way relationship; engagement is key
This dynamic, practical two day programme will provide delegates with the skills to:
– To investigate and highlight the core elements which define a good trainer
– To give delegates an insight into the skills required to deliver successful training courses
– To provide delegates with an understanding of the importance of creating a learning culture whilst training that can be achieved