Established in 1999, the Welsh Contact Centre Forum (WCCF) delivers extensive support (both strategic and operational) to the region’s contact centres who collectively employ around 32,000 people across many sectors including Financial Services, ICT, Public Bodies, Retail Utilities and Telecoms.
WCCF membership is the perfect way to strengthen your connection to the contact centre industry and other related organisations across Wales, helping you to build a dynamic network providing important support for your business and operational managers.
Whatever the size of your operation, benchmarking, networking and innovation is crucial in today’s market and by joining the Welsh Contact Centre Forum you will be connecting with some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Through our activities and services we can help you…
- grow your business and manage your operations successfully
- get more credibility, recognition and reward for the work you do
- build your contacts and develop your network
- enhance your skills and development
- keep up-to-date with important industry news and information
maximise your budgets with discounts on training and a range of professional services.