We are excited to announce that we are delivering yet another of our Impacting training programmes for 2019. This is one of a new offering and the first this year!
“When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.”-Simon Sinek, British-American author, motivational speaker, organisational consultant and author.
Companies globally are spending billions on Employee Engagement interventions and strategies, because they know that the rewards of a highly engaged workforce are high.
Yet, the 2017 CBI Employment Trends survey found that the biggest driver by far in employee engagement is effective line management.
Managers and leaders matter when it comes to engagement.
This programme will examine Employee Engagement and the vital role managers and leaders can play in it.
This course will be delivered by our exceptional Trainer Nicky Courtney who has a wealth of Industry experience, she has the unique set of skills of “having done the job” and has held a number of senior sales management positions during her career. Nicky has transformed sales performance in sectors including energy, insurance, utilities, data, media and business information.
This programme is:
Suitable for anyone that manages people, whether it’s a team or a department, at the end of the programme delegates will:
– Understand what employee engagement really means, it’s impact on the performance and how other businesses do it well
– Learn how our workforces are changing and how to adapt to engage them
– Recognise leadership qualities and behaviours that support engagement
– Understand the four pillars of engagement they can use to raise engagement and motivation levels of their teams
– Identify actions they can take to build trust, empower and inspire others
– Understand the impact helping their teams grow and develop has on engagement