We are delighted to offer you a new workshop / masterclass, Customer Experience, Journey Mapping & Service Design Masterclass, in conjunction with Amy Scott of Sedulous.
Delivering a great customer experience is all about designing interactions from a customers’ point of view to meet or even exceed their expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
Are you responsible for ensuring that your customers have a great experience? If so this workshop is for you.
First line managers for any department within the business that are responsible for ensuring that your customer is getting a great experience every time they contact you. Designed for those who are responsible for or want to improve their knowledge into the whole area of customer experience, journey mapping and service design.
· Learn to identify the critical components involved in designing services to better meet your customer’s needs, expectations and goals
· Understand the vital role that personas play in contributing to great experiences
· Gain insight into how organisational structure impacts on your ability to deliver great customer journeys
· Discover the role that emotions play in customers decision making and new ways to measure emotions
· Get practical tips on how to develop customer journey maps
· A greater understanding of the journey mapping role, the tools and support needed to deliver a great customer experience
· A greater understanding of your customer’s needs and expectations and how to deliver against them
· Reduce your cost to serve and provide you with a competitive edge