Building Personal Resilience training Workshop
The Welsh and South West Contact Centre Forum in conjunction with RW Learning are delighted to be offering a new Personal Resilience training workshop.
This workshop explores the benefits of resilience in significant depth. It helps participants to appreciate the cognitive, emotional and physical strategies that they can put in place to sustain high levels of performance, without harming their health. The workshop incorporates a range of individual and group activities, with a strong emphasis on the application of practical actions.
What is resilience?
How does it impact performance and wellbeing?
What can be done to develop the behaviours, attitudes and thinking patterns to effectively tackle current and future challenges?
The content of the workshop will cover;
• Why resilience is critical in the modern workplace
• The true nature of resilience (myth-busting)
• The interaction between individual resilience and organisational culture
• Exploring the state of each person’s current resilience assets
• Strategies for staying healthy, managing stress, maintaining appropriate perspective, building expert networks, interacting co-operatively, behaving authentically and reconnecting with work purpose
• The neuroscience that explains why we get ‘frazzled’ and how we can get back ‘in the zone’
• Techniques for managing emotions in pressurised situations
• Developing a resilience-building action plan